Sunday 15 April 2012

Jewellery HAUL!

Can you say "hello student loan???" I sure can!

I found a beautiful website today called Cherryhumbug.com (my next door neighbour modelled for them and they are a local company)

So, after browsing the site I was amazed... Not only are their pieces GORGEOUS, they are ridiculously cheap!

I ended up buying:

Summer Garden Bracelet- £7. Link.

Colourful Peacock Necklace- £7. Link.

Retro Pearl Ladybird Earrings- £5. Link.

Shake Ya Tailfeather Necklace- £7. Link.


I also bought another necklace for a friend... I'm not going to blog about it just incase, but it is just as beautiful as the ones above!

Postage and Packing was super cheap, £2 for first class delivery or £3 for recorded (signed for) delivery. I decided to go for signed for- only £1 more, why not... That way I know they will be sent safely!

So, for 5 items I ended up paying £35 including delivery, and I am in LOVE with each and every item! They remind me of the vintage style necklaces Urban Outfitters sell, but at a fraction of the cost!

My personal favourite are the ladybird earrings!! I can't wait for them to arrive!

Have a lovely day!
Elle

2 comments:

  1. Hey great information you posted here i am fully recommended here keep continue sharing.
    Thanks



    Best Deals Site

    ReplyDelete
  2. There so pretty xx

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete