Saturday 3 March 2012

Dating myself.

So, my date flopped. He cancelled because he was scared of getting attached to me, and then me having to go back to America.
Whatever. I don't need that in my life.

So, I decided to go on a little solo date. I don't need a man, no way.
Because I am sending back £30 of Missguided items, I decided to go on a little shopping spree. (Bargain hunting of course... and mainly for necessities)

I love, love, love shopping for toiletries. Boots is like a haven for me! After going from brunette to blonde last weekend...

 Quite a transformation eh! I have decided to take more pride in my haircare. So, instead of going for cheap and cheerful shampoo and conditioner I decided to go for Aussie hair products.

I went for these particular types because obviously my hair is coloured... and while I have a lot of hair, it's very fine... so maybe I can add some volume into my life! At £3.99 a bottle, yes they are expensive but you get what you pay for and I love the brand.
I also bought some tea tree face scrub (boots own brand), because I have run out and I love this stuff!

I then headed to H&M, I wanted to get a plain black £3.99 skirt because they are so reliable, simple yet go with everything!


I also needed some flat black pumps, for every day wear, and I found some beautiful simple suede ones for £7.99, also in H&M.

But... now we come to my favourite part. My bargain of the day (and OMG is it a good one)



 These beautiful hot pink cord shorts (The colour is somewhere between the two pictures... for some reason the lighting is terrible in this room) were £5... The last pair on the sale rack... my size....
I didn't even try them on (I try everything on) and when I got home, they fit like an absolute dream.
It's basically like God created these shorts and put them into H&M just for me.
I adore them, and I can see them looking beautiful in Disney (If I get the job... pleasepleasepleaseplease)

So, apart from food/other expenses, I ended up spending around £30, which was my budget for the day! I am sending back 2 items to Missguided, and using that money I ended up with 6 items today!

Also managed to get my macbook air sorted (the soundboard was broken, so I couldn't watch tv/films/listen to music) but a beautiful bearded apple man fixed it for me.

All in all, a very successful day... Thankyou dear date for cancelling, I had a rocking date all by myself!

Elle.

2 comments:

  1. Those shorts are fab!
    In my blonda days I would always love to use John Frieda Sheer blonde Shampoo and Conditioner, i alternated between Go Blonder (the yellow tube) and the purple tone correcting one, would definitely recommend them and they always seemed to have a deal on them in boots! xx

    http://make-every-day-beautiful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous of those shorts! They look as if they were made for you!

    ReplyDelete