Thursday 1 March 2012

Online shopping= 50% success rate!

So, after my post yesterday... my clothes arrived!
2 of the items just weren't right.
The pencil skirt was a really cheap material, and it showed off all of my least favourite wobbly bits.
And the cream/lace blouse was a really bad colour for my skin tone. I looked washed out and a bit ill!

But... I fell in love with the Aztec style shirt.
It's unlike anything else I own- I'm still not sure if the baggy look suits me, but it's really comfortable and I love it!

And.... the skinny fit jersey trousers are beaaaautiful. I wasn't too sure, but then I kept them on and they are the single most comfortable trousers I've ever worn. They look like skinny jeans, until you feel the material and find them to be jersey.

I tried to take a picture, but the lack of light/crap camera/black situation made it difficult to really see.

I don't think they are the most flattering trousers I own, purely because my legs are a big insecurity of mine and skinny fit means they are shown off... But the comfort alone makes them appeal, plus I think they look quite nice considering.

So yes, I shall be returning the other 2 items and getting £30 back is a nice little bonus.

All in all, not too shabby... I still don't know what to wear for my date, but we will work something out! I have enough clothes, that is for sure!

Big love,
Elle xx

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck on your date pretty lady, whatever you wear you will 110% look beautiful! there's no doubt about it! you are looking absolutely amazing and both of your new purchases are incredible, I love! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete