Wednesday 29 February 2012

Missguided Leap Day buys.

Another purchase post? So soon after buying Benefit Cosmetics yesterday? Yes bank balance, I'm afraid so.

After hearing such wonderful things about missguided.co.uk, I had a browse... and I was impressed!

Having lost nearly 2 stone, I wanted some new items to spruce up my wardrobe. Missguided have a free next day delivery for Leap day, and I have a date on Saturday... Coincidence? Obviously not... time to spend!

I've gone for items I wouldn't usually choose- so maybe I will hate them, maybe I'll love them... but that's what free returns are for!



Firstly, the Philla Tropical Print Pencil Skirt. I absolutely love pencil skirts but I've never owned one! I love the vibrant floral print, and I can see myself wearing it quite a lot actually. At £11.99 it is an absolute bargain!

Next, the Kyrah Low Rise Jersey Skinny Trousers. I have been looking for some black skinny fit trousers. I'm a bit wary of the size, as I'm between a 12 and a 14 (due to my lovely child bearing hips!). I'm also unsure how they will look as they are jersey instead of denim. So, we will see how they turn out! At £19.99 they are a pretty decent price, and they look lovely in the picture.
Now, the Rolla Sheer Sleeve Lace Blouse. This is a piece I am desperately hoping suits me. I've always wanted a sheer/cream/lace top and this ticks all three boxes. I can imagine this looking beautiful with the previously mentioned black skinny trousers, and it is a potential date outfit! I adore it, I just hope it looks as good on me! £21.99, the most expensive of my buys, but I couldn't resist.

Another potential date outfit, the Nargiz Floral Print Pocket Vest Top. Yet again, another risk. I've seen a lot of smaller girls wearing this style, I don't know how the baggy will look with my shape. I'm very much an hourglass figure and so I tend to show my curves rather than hide them, but paired with
skinny black trousers I think it will look lovely. £14.99, and beautiful.

With the free next day delivery and a 10% off code it came to £60. I don't know whether I will be keeping them all, hopefully so but we shall see.
Looking forward to blogging about the results!! Keep your eyes peeled!

Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment