Tuesday 28 February 2012

I am so new to this site... that much is painfully clear.

Hello new blogging audience.
So, first post. Always a tricky one.
Hi. I'm Elle. I'm 21 and a drama student from London.
This is me, pulling an excitable yet not so attractive face. I tend to do that a lot.

I am usually found on tumblr, but I wanted somewhere new to vent in a more adult way.
I am addicted to shopping, far too often am I spending money... but I figure hey, at least if I'm blogging about it then I'm bringing happiness and fulfilment to the masses... which basically makes me a retail saint (so then I can't feel bad about buying it!)... There is logic in there somewhere, promise!

I have no idea how to use this site, so any friendly faces or pointers would be great. I hate my layout, so I shall be working on that!

I also have a really exciting bargain buy to post about, so I shall be uploading that shortly!

Have a lovely day,
Elle.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I'm so excited you got blogspot!! I can follow you on here too now :)

    xxx
    thatclassybrit.blogspot.com
    grazesandchanel.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete